Advanced technique of semi-permanent brow art (hair stroke method) known as Micro-blading. *** FULLY QUALIFIED AND LICENSED *** What is Microblading? Microblading is a technique used to implant pigment under the epidermis using a specially designed hand Read More ...
Before Your Waxing/Threading appointment
- It is best to leave at least three weeks of re-growth before making your appointment to ensure the hair doesn’t break during treatment. This will allow the wax to grip the hair effectively, pulling it from the root, which will ensure a smooth finish.
- Prep the area during the week prior to your appointment by exfoliating the area to be waxed. This will open up the follicle and minimise the chance of ingrown hairs occurring.
- On the day of your waxing appointment do not apply any creams or lotions on the area to be treated.
- Patch tests are recommended to clients with diabetes
- Certain medication like Retin A could restrict you from your treatment
After Your Waxing/Threading appointment
Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours.
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
- No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans).
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes to avoid friction on the area.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
- You may notice a small amount of re-growth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to fall into a growth cycle that gives the best results. Please do not shave between your appointments, if you would like to maintain your smooth appearance, we recommend regular waxing every 4-6 weeks.