Advanced technique of semi-permanent brow art (hair stroke method) known as Micro-blading. *** FULLY QUALIFIED AND LICENSED *** What is Microblading? Microblading is a technique used to implant pigment under the epidermis using a specially designed hand Read More ...
Before Your Appointment
- Make sure that you have had a patch test for the product we use at least 24 hours before your appointment, if this is your first time. (you can stop by any time during opening hours for a patch test. it only takes a few seconds to do and it’s free of charge. or contact us for more information)
- Attend to your appointment with no eye makeup on to speed the process.
After Your Appointment
For the first 2 hours:
- Do not allow water to contact the eyelashes.
For the first 24 – 48 hours:
- Do not wash eyes or lashes with hot water or steam the face and avoid swimming, jacuzzi or steam bath/sauna.
- Do not cover the eyelash area as it may cause eyelashes to curl, break or overlap each other.
- Do not get your eyelashes tinted or permed whilst the lashes are on, but these can be done before. Use only water soluble mascara.
- Do not apply mascara on your lashes while you have lashes on, as mascara will weaken the bonding on your Lashes.
- Use only oil free eye make up remover to remove your eyeliner/eyeshadow.
- Use a mascara wand to gently brush through your lashes once every morning. This helps keeping them tidy and if some are ready to fall off they will.
- Gently cleanse your lashes before coming in for your infills appointment. This will help your therapist to use the time lashing you instead of cleansing.
- Use in a downward motion, do not rub side to side as this can loosen the bonds.
- Basically, be gentle with them.